- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you email concerning this site and events or activities happening at Tey Art, Inc.
- When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously but content is limited to what is available to the general public.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We use "cookies" to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tey Art, Inc., 855 Village Center Drive #357, North Oaks, MN 55127-3016, USA.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.